GLASS BLOWING AND GEMSTONE CARVING ÉCONOMUSÉE
FREE VISIT OF OUR ART GALLERY - BOUTIQUE
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Monday to Saturday
9 h 30 AM to 5 PM
Sunday on reservation
COME VISIT OUR ART GALLERY BOUTIQUE AND DISCOVER
- Vast collection of blown glass artworks produced here in our workshop
- Original sculptures and paintings by the artist Giuseppe Benedtto
- Large collection of stones and minerals from all over the world
- Handmade jewelry : fused glass, silver, fine stones
- Boutique offering a variety of original products with a regional influence
- Bilingual interpretation panels that will answer many of your questions.
- Discover the traditional and contemporary know-how of the trades: glass blower and stonecutter.
GLASS BLOWING GUIDED TOUR
The opportunity to see this artistic craft from the artist's perspective. Watch and ask your questions as the glass artist work and build a sculpture from scratch, melting glass and manipulating it skillfully.
The glass artist describes and explains the history of glass as an art from its roots. Moreover, the artist explains how glass is made and the variety of coloring and sculpting techniques.
GLASS BLOWING DÉMONSTRATION SCHEDULE
July 8th to August 22nd
9 H 30 am to 5 pm
REST OF THE YEAR
Please CONTACT US
* The entry price of one person is deductible on any purchase in store of $ 45 and more!
Considering the COVID-19 crisis
Groupe reservations are postpond untill furthur notice.
CONTACT US FOR GROUP FEES
NOTICE: DÉMONSTRATIONS CANCELED
Demonstrations may be canceled without notice when the temperature is unusually high. In that case, guided tours of the glass blowing workshop and the gallery-boutique remains accessible free of charge.
Thank you for your understanding !